Welcome to Pediatric Therapies! We are here to help your family. You will find our practice welcoming, supportive and here to make sure your child achieves the best results possible. To get started, simply call us at (615) 377-1623 to make your first appointment. Please review the following information thoroughly in order to make the most of your therapy:
Before Your Visit:
- Please make a list of questions that you may have and bring them to your first visit.
- Write down signs and symptoms that you notice that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Write down key information about past medical history, treatments, current medications and other information that can help our therapists with the initial evaluation.
- Please fill out the New Client Form in patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in and bring it with you. This will help save you time.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Please bring in a copy of your applicable family insurance cards and pertinent medical and school records that will help us know your child more completely.
To assist you with getting the most out of your first visit to us, please complete the 2 (or 3) important tasks below:
1. New Client Form – Please print and fill out. This form will provide us important information regarding your child’s developmental and medical history. Bring this with you along with your insurance information.
2. Physician’s Prescription – We do require a physician’s prescription be on file prior to any first visit with us. We will contact your child’s doctor for you, but in some cases we may need your assistance. If your child has not seen their physician in a while, some doctors may require this in advance of writing a prescription. If you will be seeing your physician for this purpose, he/she can fax their prescription to us at 615-377-1625. We have included a Physician Referral Form below for your convenience.
3. Speech and Language Caregiver Questionnaire (Conditional) – If you are seeing us for a Speech and Language evaluation, your evaluating therapist may ask that you complete this Speech and Language Caregiver Questionnaire. Completing it prior to your visit with us will save you time at check-in.